Sunday, November 14, 2010

Dear Santa: I've Been a Good Girl This Year.

I have, I really have.

Now I know I may be a bit old to be sending you letters but I still BELIEVE and that has to count for something!

All I ask for; all my little heart desires this Christmas is a Stunfone.

I understand this toy may be somewhat unorthodox but you have dealt with special toys before.

In considering your decision, I would like to point out the following:

- I would, OF COURSE, use this toy as intended...and only for it's intended purposes.
- I would, OF COURSE, share this toy with anyone who asked (provided appropriate for age)

I would also be willing to chip in for shipping if needed.

Thank you,

Sue

(and duh, I know this product isn't real)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A wise friend once told me that the key to happiness was to 'Say what you mean and mean what you say'.