Wednesday, November 10, 2010

File this under 'Wacky Product,' 'Who Would Buy This,' ' Who Would Write This ' 'Call the Cops!"; you choose.

You know what I'm talking about...

Those products that literally leave you scratching your head hearing nothing but crickets.

Today, I came across this trash. And on Amazon no less!

I really have no words. No words.

I did a little research 'cuz I was sure it had to be fake and was EVEN more shocked to see it wasn't.

There are actually quite a few people calling for a boycott of Amazon if they don't remove it and I can't say that I blame them.

At last glance, it has over 400 negative reviews consisting of comments denouncing Amazon and the author.

UPDATE
: The book has been removed from Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A wise friend once told me that the key to happiness was to 'Say what you mean and mean what you say'.