Monday, November 29, 2010

Frazzle Mode

I have a headache...going on day 3 now but this time I think it may not be a pregnancy symptom.

I am so sure that I couldn't be more sure of anything else right now think it's stress. It's my own fault, too; and I know it.

It's my nature to research. I like to know. Knowledge is the most powerful tool when making any decision.

Naturally, now that we're about to become a party of 5, I've started my research. I have so many tidbits that it feels like my head is going to explode. There's entirely too much to let me gears rest.

For starters: the family dynamic. Nick has never been resentful of his sister but I am aware of the large chunk of my and my husband's me that he's lost. It used to be all about him. Now he shares that time with Viv and while he seems to be enjoying the addition, I'm hoping he's equally as welcoming of this next sibling. He did after all get what he wants- another sister. I don't worry so much about Viv simply because she is so young. I'm hoping the adjustment won't be difficult. Maybe foolishly hoping but I'm hoping none-the-less.

A HUGE part of that family dynamic is the relationship between my husband and I. The mundane can often and easily interfere and the children will probably overwhelm us at times so we have to make sure to leave time for each other.

Then there is the googol of products. of research studies. of large family advice. of recalls. of videos. of E V E R Y T H I N G....not to mention regular ole life...

I think my head's going to explode.

Did I mention I'm exhausted? ::sigh::

No comments:

Post a Comment

A wise friend once told me that the key to happiness was to 'Say what you mean and mean what you say'.